Spanish Latin American Neutral
I started working professionally in 1990, I have developed various areas of expertise as a Voice Artist in Media, Performing Arts and Music.
I work with customers and producers in different countries across the globe for the Entertainment, Communication and Educational Industries.
I am the voice of diverse projects including Commercial Ads for Radio, Television, Cinema and Multimedia Platforms as well as E-Learning, Audiobooks, Narrations, Corporate Projects, IVR’s, Air Lines announcements, among other projects.
VOICEOVER AND COMMUNICATIONS – studies
- Voiceover degree License N°8377 at ISER – Instituto Superior de Radiodifusión, Argentina
- Voiceover and Communication degree at LAMCO – Laboratorio de los Medios de Comunicación, Uruguay
- Performative Arts – Julio Chávez – Argentina
- Latin American Neutral – Carolina Valsagna, Argentina/México
- Singing – Alba Tonelli & Sara Sabah, Uruguay
- Proficiency in English – St. Catherine’s School & Dickens Institute
- French – Certificat – Alliance Française
- Person Centered Approach Counselor